PRICING, DEPOSIT & PAYMENT CENTER
PRICING AS OF 10/10/14
American F1 Goldendoodles and F2 Standards $1900.00
F1b's are $2100.00, unless they are English or surgical implantation for mini's then the price below would apply.
Multis, Chocolate and mini's of any color or English bred are$2,400.00 each, unless otherwise specified on available puppy page. No price difference for Medium or Standard.
Prices are as marked Unless otherwise specified on available puppy page. Prices are subject to change per Breeders discretion.
Form must be forwarded by email or mail upon making a payment with ALL alternate contact information. Prices subject to change at Breeders discretion.
Payments can be made by check, money order, Credit Card or Our secure Payment Link at the bottom of this page.
We are now accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express via Square at only 2.69%
To pay by check or money order, please just call me for the address.
Call 937-253-0379, 863-231-8722 or email email@example.com.
You may use our Secure Payment links below to pay your Deposit ($250.00) (258.00 is the amount which includes paypal fee), or even pay for your puppy in full. Please make sure that you add the correct fee (3%) along with your payment. Make sure to send me a deposit form along with payment with contact information on it.
Our puppies and prices include:
We want you to get what you paid for so we include EVERYTHING below in your purchase price:
- HEALTH GUARANTEE: Our doodles come with a 3-year ( That is a full 36 months from the date of birth) written health guaranty against life altering &/or threatening genetic disorders as well as hip and elbow dysplaysia. Complete hereditary, congenital as well as Hip, Heart and Elbow. One of the best in the industry with a perfect record.
- All shots and DE-worming appropriate for their ages are provided.
- Vet exam- Each puppy does NOT leave us without seeing our vet and receiving a CLEAN bill of health. We provide you with a certificate of vet exam with your paperwork checked and signed by our vets. (our version of a 100 point car inspection)
- Puppies are micro chipped
- We will start them on crate training and potty training but (no promises on housebreaking!) This gives them a good start and makes it easier for our new families to get them adjusted.
- Copies of all your puppies registration papers, pedigree as well as copies of all test results from parents. (and then some)
- Puppy Pack: includes everything to get your started. starter bag pf puppy food,toy, treats,brush or comb, bone, soft baby blanket with mom's scent on it, etc. (Subject to change upon availability)
- Weekly photos of your pup via email. We try. When time allows.
- Lifetime support. We will be here to answer any questions for you as needed.
- We guarantee re-homing for the puppy if unforeseen circumstances require the
surrender of any dog bred by us.
- Collar and Leash, (upon availability)
- Chew bones and training treats.
- FREE 30-day pet insurance policy with http://trupanion.com/ that may be continued after the 30 day period expires.
- Care up to 8 weeks of age
- Go home completely Groomed with bandana and spritzed.
- Referrals and advice for Training, Cost effective ways to save on Spay/Neuter and vaccinations etc.
- We will hold your puppy for an addition week at no extra charge, if needed and if we have room.
There are absolutely NO exceptions for not having your dog spayed or Neutered by the 6 month mark unless it is medically necessary to wait but I will need a written explanation with a viable reason that is due to a health issue signed by the vet to grant you an exception. We MUST receive be mail via postal service a copy of the receipt as proof of spay or neuter with the cover letter provided you at pick up and must be within the time frame allowed for you guarantee to stay fully intact. PERIOD!!!!
In our poodles:
Poodles are tested for Hips, Elbows, Heart, Eyes, Thyroid, SA (Sebaceous Adenitis), VWD, prcd-PRA
OFA or Penn-hip Evaluation- Good or Excellent Only are used.
In all of our Goldendoodles
The same exists: Hips, Elbows, Heart, Eyes, IC ,prca-PRA, GR_PRA1, VWD,
In our Goldens:
We test Hips, Elbows, Eyes, and Heart, DM, PRA1
There are additional conditions in Goldens such as hypothyroidism, epilepsy, skin disease, cancer, etc, for which routine screening of Golden Retrievers is not performed. This may be because examination standards or tests have not yet been developed, because the incidence of the disease is low in the breed, or for other reasons.
WE don't do much with coat or color testing.
We send each and every dog home with a copy of each test that is preformed on your parents, as well as a legal and binding contract with the guarantee for 3 full years from your puppy's birth date. We will never ever ask for you dog to be returned and will replace and/or help with any medical expenses that may have stemmed from your puppy's health issue.
With that said, We have NEVER EVER EVER paid a medical bill, had a puppy returned, or replaced a puppy, due to a medical issue of any kind. God forbid that there were to someday be a health issue for your pet, we would NEVER make you return that dog to us, but would do everything in our power to help out however we could.
I have, on one occasion, replaced a puppy for a customer that had her puppy pass during her spay at 6 months of age. This was not a contractual obligation. It was a moral obligation.
Ready to buy your puppy TODAY???!!! You may purchase your goldendoodle puppy (in full or deposit), using the links below. If you wish to pay by PayPal, please scroll down to the PayPal options area to purchase your puppy. If you have any questions, please call 937-253-0379.
Want to Pay for your puppy through PayPal??
Want to Pay for your Deposit through PayPal??
WANT TO PAY YOUR FINAL PUPPY PAYMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD OR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? YOU CAN USE THIS PAYPAL LINK below FOR BOTH
Just click right on the word Paypal and it will take you to the site.
We will no longer be offering the $50.00 Refund on spay or neuter for something you are already contracted to do. you must still provide proof of spay or neuter with cover letter provided to you. This change takes effect As of 4/29/15, ANY LITTERS BORN AFTER GINGER AND CHARLIES (2/27/15)